MPA Supps VASOBURN 7oz
Get Lean Once And For All!
You’re at the gym and hitting the weights hard 4-5 days a week. You’ve dedicated yourself to doing cardio every day and you’re eating a clean, low-calorie diet, yet despite all that, you still have certain areas of your body where you just cannot get rid of that stubborn excess body fat – areas like the lower back, abs, thighs and chest.
Why is this such a common situation? Some of the reasons are:
- The body has a natural defense mechanism that preserves body fat in times of severe calorie deficit.
- There’s a high number of alpha-2 adrenergic receptors in stubborn fatty areas, these receptors slow lipolysis, making it very difficult to lose fat in stubborn areas.
- Blood flow to the area of stubborn fat is not optimized.
- There’s no inhibition of PDE (phosphodiesterase), PDE blunts lipolysis, inhibit PDE and lipolysis can take place.
When you’re trying to achieve low levels of body fat you must be sure your nutritional plan and your training program are 100% consistent. You will reach the inevitable fat-loss plateau and when you do, you’ll have a choice to make – you can INCREASE your activity level even more and/or DECREASE your food intake. Despite this kind of effort, you will still find you have stubborn fat and, even worse, you’re beginning to lose muscle mass!
So, what’s the solution? VasoBurn by MPA Supps!
VasoBurn will solve this frustrating problem by--
- Saturating the Alpha-2 areas of the body with Yohimbine HCL -- which blocks the A2 adrenergic receptors so the receptors release norepinephrine (NE) which in turn promotes fat burning.
- Increase blood flow to areas of stubborn fat.
- Inhibit phosphodiesterase which frees up stored fat to burned as energy.
One of the key compounds in VasoBurn is Tetrahydropiperine, or THP, which is structurally related to ‘piperine’ and is used to dramatically enhance transdermal bioavailability, in much the same way piperine is used to enhance nutrient absorption. THP works by increasing absorption and bioavailability of the compounds in VasoBurn through the skin, which promotes optimal effectiveness.
As you can see, VasoBurn is far superior to those other topical fat loss formula’s, you can be assured of the quality, potency and effectiveness of VasoBurn – in fact we designed and created this amazing product to solve the various shortcomings of typical topical formula’s, such as:
- Topical fat-loss products are messy and difficult to use
- Topical fat-loss products are uncomfortable
- Topical fat-loss products have not been proven effective
- Topical fat-loss products do not work for extremely overweight people
VasoBurn has been designed to solve these issues by being available only as a fast-drying gel instead of a messy lotion. Our gel formula dries quickly and does not leave a sticky residue like those other products. Additionally, the ingredients in VasoBurn have been clinically proven to promote fat loss. Finally, VasoBurn works for everyone, regardless of how much you weigh, although the results will obviously be more visually apparent in leaner individuals.
For optimal results, we suggest stacking VasoBurn with VasoDry/VasoDry Professional:
Use VasoBurn once you have begun to see fat-loss after a few weeks of steady dieting and cardio. VasoBurn is used on those stubborn fat areas such as the glutes, lower back, abs and so on.
It’s suggested to discontinue VasoBurn 5-7 days before your contest or event and begin using VasoDry to pull out any excess water.
What’s the Bottom Line? If You Need to Get Rid of Stubborn Fat, You Need VasoBurn by MPA Supps!
C Morimoto, et al. Life Sci, May 27, 2005; 77(2): 194-204
Frank et al. Obes Res. 1995;3 (Suppl 4): 561S-568S
Caruso MK, et al Diabetes Obes Metab. 2007 May;9(3):300-3.
Zhao X, et al. Int J Pharm. 2006 Dec 11;327(1-2):58-64. Epub 2006 Jul 21.
GD Lundberg Medscape J Med, Jan 2008; 10(2): 43.
Kobayashi,Y. et al. Planta Med., 67, 628–633.(2001)
P Arner, et al.J. Lipid Res., Oct 1993; 34: 1737.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Ethyl Alcohol (organic), Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, 3-Aminopropanoic Acid, Yohimbine Hydrochloride, Triethanolamine, Theophylline, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Carbomer, Benzyl Nicotinate, Trans-Cinnamaldehyde Oil, Tetrahydropiperine*, N-Vanillylnonanmide.