Nutrex VITADAPT 90 Tablets
When it comes to sports supplements, people are extremely particular about what pre workout or protein powder they use to compliment their training. And it makes sense, you want the best your money can buy to enhance your athleticism and gains in the gym.
Unfortunately, these same people are perfectly fine selecting any generic multi-vitamin off the grocery store shelf and calling it a day. While this may be a simple and easy way to pick a multivitamin, it’s certainly not an effective way to cover your nutritional bases.
See, the problem with most multi’s on the market is that their either underdosed or use sub-standard forms of vitamins / minerals, which means your body isn’t absorbing and using what the bottle claims to provide. Ultimately, this results in wasted dollars and deficient nutrient levels in your body -- hindering your performance and recovery.
It’s time to stop throwing money down the drain with ineffective multis and start investing in a real multivitamin. One that provides you, the hard-working athlete, with everything you need to support and increase performance, recovery, and muscle growth.
Nutrex Research has developed the ultimate catch-all multivitamin / mineral supplement in VITADAPT!
VITADAPT -- THE ATHLETE’S VITAMIN
It’s no secret, if you’re training with intensity on a regular basis, you’re burning through essential vitamins and minerals on a daily basis. Copious amounts of these essential nutrients are lost via sweat, excreted through the urine, and used by the body for energy production, recovery, and normal day-to-day functioning.
If you’re diet isn’t dialed in 100% and you’re not supplementing, you’re on the fast track to developing nutrient deficiencies in one or more of the crucial nutrients needed for optimal performance, such as Magnesium,Calcium, or the B Vitamins. Therefore, it’s crucial for active men and women to include a premium quality multivitamin/mineral as part of their daily supplement regimen -- one that provides optimal doses of all the essential vitamins and minerals in their most bioavailable form.
Here’s why VITADAPT is your multi-solution to your micronutrient needs:
COMPREHENSIVE MICRONUTRIENT PROFILE
One of the largest nutrient deficiencies around the world is Vitamin D, a.k.a. the “sunlight” vitamin. The reason for this, is that human beings are spending more and more time indoors due to work, television, video games, etc. and not enough time outside in the sun. The result is an ever-increasing amount of individuals deficient in the essential vitamin which can lead to bone pain, muscle weakness, cognitive impairment, and heart disease.
Another key mineral that many people are lacking (and most multi’s are missing) is iodine, which is required for maintaining optimal thyroid function. Table salt manufacturers began adding iodine into their salts to combat this common deficiency; however, due to the increased use of kosher salts in cooking as well as the American Heart Association’s warnings on limiting salt intake, the use of common table salt has declined, and with it, so has the population’s iodine levels.
Other essential micronutrients that are frequently missing or under-dosed in discount multis include manganese, selenium, and Vitamin E, one of the most powerful antioxidants in the body. Any multi you choose should include at least 100% of the Daily Value (DV) or Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of these key vitamins and minerals. If they don’t you’re just wasting your money.
For this reason, and many others, Nutrex Research has included all 24 of the essential minerals and vitamins required for hard-training athletes, all in their clinically efficacious doses.
In addition to missing or underdosed essential micronutrients, another common problem with discount multis is their use of cheaper forms of vitamins in minerals. What’s wrong with these cheaper forms of micronutrients?
Well, for starters, they tend to have poor bioavailability in the body, which you’re body isn’t absorbing all of what you’re consuming.
For example, let’s take one of the most common vitamins around in Vitamin B12. B vitamins are essential to optimal energy production in the body, and if you’re lacking in any one of the many B vitamins, you could be feeling severely run down or worse be anemic. Plus, since the B family of vitamins are water-soluble, your body only stores a certain amount that’s needed at the time, and excretes the rest, so it’s vital to ingest adequate amounts of all the B vitamins on a daily basis.
The issue, is that most vitamin manufacturers include Vitamin B12 as cyanocobalamin, which is a synthetic form of the vitamin that’s not very bioavailable. While a bottle of discount multis might say you’re getting 200% of the Daily Value of B12, due to its low bioavailability, you might only be absorbing a fraction of that. The form your multi should include is methylcobalamin, which has been clinically proven to be the most bioavailable form for consumption, ensuring your B12 levels are always at their optimal concentration.
Another example of poor form selection by vitamin creators is Vitamin A, which is a key player in eye health and development. Often times, companies opt to include the cheaper, less bioavailable form of Vitamin A as retinol, in the form of retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate or retinyl acetate.
While these forms of Vitamin A are quickly taken up, they are slow to be excreted from the body, which can lead to vitamin toxicity as Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin and is stored by the body (as opposed to water-soluble vitamins, which aren’t stored). So, rather than not getting enough of a vitamin, this poor selection of vitamin forms could potentially harm you!
To avoid any possible toxicity, any multivitamin you purchase, should use beta-carotene as its default Vitamin A form. Beta-carotene is essentially two vitamin A molecules bonded together, and when ingested, the body will only convert beta-carotene to the activated Vitamin A form if you’re reserves are low.
A lot of time, energy, and research was put into developing the most comprehensive multi-vitamin / mineral on the market, and it only uses the most appropriate and bioavailable forms of all the essential micronutrients, including Vitamin A (as beta-carotene) and Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin).
Nutrex Research has chosen certain quality minerals chelates by Albion Nutrition’s that have been proven through scientific research to be more bioavailable than your regular minerals found on the market today. The quality minerals are created through a 6 step process including; superior minerals sourcing, ligands (molecule bonding), patented chelation technology, precise manufacturing processes, revolutionary validated IF-IR (substantiation that chelation has occurred) & continuous ongoing scientific research. These essential steps make sure that the minerals are better absorbed by the body during the digestion process leaving you confident you’re are getting the most out of VITADAPT.
Adaptogens are a collection of substances long used in ancient Indian and Chinese medicines for their medicinal qualities. Specifically, adaptogens improve the body’s capacity to respond to and recover from various emotional, physical, and physiological stressors, such as intense exercise. Adaptogens help keep you even keeled during stressful periods in life and maintain balance, protecting your immune and hormone system function.
More pertinent to active men and women, adaptogens can also enhance performance and recovery from exercise, due to their stress-combating qualities. VitAdapt is truly unique as it includes three of the most heavily researched adaptogenic compounds on the planet in KSM-66 Ashwagandha, Schisandra Chinensis, and Rhodiola Rosea.
Nutrex Research has crafted the ultimate companion for active persons in VITADAPT as it not only provides everything you need from a micronutrient standpoint, it also provides the essential compounds to enhance your performance and recovery from your active lifestyle!
VITADAPT KEY FEATURES
- CLINICALLY DOSED BLEND OF 24 VITAMINS & MINERALS
- OPTIMIZES MUSCLE STRENGTH & FUNCTION
- NO MINERALS THAT INHIBIT AMINO ACID UPTAKE, THE ABSORPTION OF OTHER CRITICAL MINERALS, OR THE UTILIZATION OF IMPORTANT VITAMINS
- COMPREHENSIVE B COMPLEX TO SUPPORT ENERGY PRODUCTION
VITADAPT UP CLOSE
Now, let’s see how VITADAPT truly delivers where all other multi-vitamins fail:
VITAMINS & MINERALS:
Vitamin A (5,000IU)
- Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin well established to be a key contributor to eye health, but it’s also important skin, teeth, and bone maintenance as well. It even assists in respiratory system function, tissue repair and performance!
Vitamin C (500mg)
- Perhaps the best known of all the vitamins and minerals, Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin found in all sorts of fruits and vegetables, especially oranges. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant in the body that helps combat free radicals and limit oxidative stress.
- This vitamin is also crucial for nitric oxide production, athletic performance, and some research even indicates it can improve fat loss.
Vitamin D (2,500IU)
- Also known as the “sun vitamin”, Vitamin D is one of the most common nutrient deficiencies in the world, and also frequently underdosed in most multivitamins. VitAdapt includes a substantial amount of the most bioavailable form of Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol), to shore up any low levels you may have of this vitamin.
- Vitamin D is crucial for bone growth, density, and maintenance, and it’s essential for optimal testosterone production too!
Vitamin E (30IU)
- Another of the fat-soluble vitamins, Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant in the body and an important for muscle recovery. Nutrex includes Vitamin E in its natural form of d-alpha-tocopherols, which is better absorbed and utilized than the the synthetic form of vitamin E, dl-alpha-tocopherols, which is commonly used in multivitamins.
Vitamin K2 (40mg)
- Most vitamins only include Vitamin K1, which is unnecessary as very few people are deficient in it. However, Vitamin K2 deficiency is very common, but not typically addressed by other products.
- Nutrex has included Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone, MK-7) to address any deficiencies you may have. Vitamin K is required to activate various enzymes in the body, which are involved in calcium repair in bone, testosterone production, and calcium storage.
- Nutrex has formulated VitAdapt to include a comprehensive B Complex, thereby eliminating your need to purchase a separate B Complex Supplement. Each serving of VitAdapt provides: Vitamin B1 (15mg), Vitamin B2 (20mg), Vitamin B3 (50mg), Vitamin B5 (75mg), Vitamin B6 (15mg), Vitamin B9 (400mcg), Vitamin B12 (500mcg), and Biotin (300mcg).
- The B vitamin family is especially important for hard-training athletes as they are involved in energy and red blood cell production. More than anyone else, athletes are particularly susceptible to low B vitamin levels due to the demands they place on their body.
Calci-K Calcium (120mg)
- Calcium is a mineral essential for proper bone development and maintenance. It’s also required for proper functioning of the heart, nerves, and blood clotting system.
- Phosphorous is the second most abundant mineral in the body (calcium being the most abundant), and it is not a common deficiency in adults. However, active individuals use greater amounts of micronutrients than sedentary individuals, which is why VitAdapt includes 60mg of Phosphorous per serving.
- Phosphorous helps filter waste from the kidneys, produce DNA and RNA, and regulate heart contractions.
- With a heavy focus on restricting salt in the diet, iodine deficiency has become a more common issue for adults. However, iodine is vital for proper thyroid function. VitAdapt includes 100% of the RDA for iodine, so even if you are limiting table salt consumption, you’ll still not be lacking in iodine.
- Magnesium is a mineral crucial to regulating healthy blood pressure levels, bone integrity, and heartbeat. Unfortunately, health experts have found that most people don’t consume enough magnesium through their diet. That’s why VitAdapt includes 100mg of this essential mineral per serving.
- Zinc is one of the most powerful minerals in the body, as it’s involved in the activity of over 100 enzymes, which affect countless function throughout the body. Zinc is also key for immune function, wound healing, learning and memory.
- Selenium is a trace mineral that assists with maintaining thyroid function and ensuring proper thyroid hormone levels. This mineral is also necessary for proper immune system function and liver function as well. Selenium is also a common nutrient deficiency in athletes, which is why VitAdapt provides 75mcg.
- Copper is important for bone, nerve, and cardiovascular health, as well as energy production. The mineral is also needed for proper immune function, and some research has indicated copper may play a key role in Growth Hormone (GH) production too! Unfortunately, copper is another common deficiency in athletes, which is why VitAdapt provides 50% of the Daily Value in each serving. Why not include more?
- Well, consuming too much copper can actually lead to chronic fatigue, as well as a number of other health-related issues. Nutrex has accounted for any copper you may be ingesting through the diet and prevents excess copper intake by including only 1mg per serving.
- Not to be confused with magnesium, manganese is necessary for countless functions in the body, including nutrient metabolism, bone health, and blood sugar regulation.
- Chromium is an essential mineral needed for proper insulin function and metabolism. Numerous clinical trials have demonstrated that supplementing with chromium has improve insulin function and regulate blood sugar levels, which is particularly important for diabetic individuals. Proper insulin function also impacts muscle growth and fat loss, which is why VitAdapt includes 60mg worth of Chromium.
- Although molybdenum has not been studied to the extent of most other minerals and vitamins, it is a key player in numerous physiological processes including energy production, antioxidant protection, and nervous system function.
- Potassium is a crucial electrolyte in the body that is heavily involved in muscle contraction and nerve conduction. However, you don’t want too much, as excessive potassium intake can lead to kidney complications. For that reason, Nutrex has included an appropriate amount of potassium at 100mg per serving.
ADAPTOGENIC & PERFORMANCE ENHANCING BLEND:
KSM-66® Ashwagandha (300mg)
- KSM-66 is the industry-leading form of Ashwagandha extract on the market. It’s typically consumed for its stress-combatting abilities, but more importantly, it’s been shown to enhance semen quality by increasing levels of Luteinizing Hormone (LH), while reducing levels of Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH).
- Moreover, Ashwagandha combats cortisol, which is one of the primary catabolic hormones that can increase fat gain and hinder muscle growth.
- Schisandra Chinensis is the berry of a woody vine found in China traditionally used for its cardioprotective qualities. But, schisandra also enhances glucose disposal rates, insulin sensitivity, and glutathione production, which pay big dividends for increasing muscle and reducing inflammation. This powerful adaptogen can also improve memory, work capacity, and mental performance as well.
Rhodiola Rosea (150mg)
- Rhodiola is quite possible the most thoroughly studied and widely used adaptogen on the planet. It’s typically used to combat fatigue, but in addition to that, rhodiola has been shown to enhance cognitive function, memory, and endurance.
RECOMMENDED USE: Consume 1 serving (3 tablets) with your first meal of the day. Athletes under extreme physical demands can opt to take a second serving.
VITADAPT -- THE ONLY CHOICE FOR ATHLETE’S!
Nutrex Research has formulated the premier performance-enhancing multi-vitamin / multi-mineral supplement on the market in VitAdapt. Each serving provides a comprehensive blend of essential vitamins and minerals to replace those lost during intense training as well as three of the most powerful adaptogens to enhance your performance each and every day.
VitAdapt is the only choice for athletes looking for a multi to support and enhance their active lifestyle!