Outlaw Aesthetics ALPHAPOISE 60 Capsules
Discount Code: FitnessMania10
Daily Value - per 2 capsules
M1AD - 40 mg
17beta-(1 Ketoethyl)-androsta-1,4-deiene-3-one, 17a-ol - 60 mg
- Recommended for healthy adults at least 21 years of age
- Do not drink alcohol, and drink plenty of water daily
- Joint support products are recommended if any joint discomfort occurs (typically caused by increasing weight and personal records (PRs))
- For those with higher than average blood pressure, monitor blood pressure
- Strictly follow recommended doses and cycle length
- Nutrition and training are very important
- Liver support is highly recommended (e.g., Breakthrough DEFENSE)
- Anti-Estrogen support is not needed, but recommended for those prone to estrogen elevation issues (e.g., Centurion Labz E-LIMINATE)
- PCT (e.g., Breakthrough BALANCE) is required to restore natural testosterone levels and prevent estrogen side effects
- A natural test booster alongside PCT (e.g., Breakthrough LIMITS) will additionally help with rebounding natural test levels post-cycle
- Continue a good training routine and diet afterwards to keep your results and continue making personal progress
- Take a minimum of 2 months off after running any methylated prohormone; we recommend a maximum of 2-3 methylated prohormone cycles per year
Centurion Labz does not represent its products as Nutritional Supplements and you as our customer acknowledge this when purchasing these products. You also acknowledge that when purchasing Centurion Labz products that you are at least 18 years of age. The manufacturer does not make any claims as to results.
THESE PRODUCTS ARE CONSIDERED A SPORTS SUPPLEMENT. WITH ANY PRODUCT, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE STARTING ANY EXERCISE OR SUPPLEMENT PROGRAM. BY PURCHASING ANY ITEM FROM CENTURION LABZ YOU ARE TESTIFYING THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
Information provided on this site is solely for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing of any medications or supplements. Only your healthcare provider should diagnose your healthcare problems and prescribe treatment. None of our statements or information, including health claims, articles, advertising or product information have been evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products or ingredients referred to on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your healthcare provider before starting any supplement, diet or exercise program, before taking any medications or receiving treatment, particularly if you are currently under medical care. Make sure you carefully read all product labeling and packaging prior to use. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, do not take any supplements without first consulting and obtaining the approval of your healthcare provider. California Consumers – Proposition 65 requires sellers to notify California consumers of substances that are in many foods, plants, herbs and supplements with the following warning. WARNING: These products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.